Bishop McGuinness accepts International Students!
Bishop McGuinness is an F-1 approved school. We accept students from around the world to study with us and share life with us in the security of a Christian American home. We have had students from a variety of countries including Korea, China, Japan, Nigeria, France, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy, Russia, Germany, Mexico, Columbia, Peru, Ecuador, Spain. Why don’t you apply today!
If you are interested in attending Bishop McGuinness Catholic High School, please complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed application and the $110 application fee. Application available November 1.
- Submit an English translation of your transcript
- Submit English Proficiency test scores. We accept SLATE-Plus, TOEFL Junior and TOEFL scores.
To locate a test center for the SLATE-Plus test go to www.iTEPexam.com.
To locate a test center for the TOEFL Junior test, go to www.ets.org/toefl_junior/where/.
To locate a test center for the TOEFL test go to www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/register/centers_dates/ .
Minimum requirements are a 4 on the SLATE-Plus, or a 250 on each of the 3 sub-sections of the TOEFL plus, or a 180 on the computer based TOEFL, or a 60 on the internet based TOEFL.
- Submit a recommendation letter written by a current teacher in English and an administrator of your current school.
- Once all of the above have been submitted, the Admissions Coordinator will contact you to schedule a telephone or skype interview.
- Once accepted, our Admissions Coordinator will begin to look for the right host family for you. As soon as a host family is found and your registration and document fees have been paid, we will issue your I-20 so that you can get your Visa.
International Student Tuition and Fees 2014-2015
2015-16 tuition rates will not be available until March 1.
- Application fee (due with application $110)
- Tuition and Fees: $17,226
- Homestay $8,000 (approximate)
For more information, contact Robert Belcher@ email@example.com