How to Use the Student Performance System
Click here to visit the Student Performance Instruction Sheet
Welcome to The Student Performance System! We are excited to offer you online access to academic information, such as daily grades, attendance, conduct, report cards, class details, and more. Before you use The Student Performance System, we recommend you review the basic features including how to keep your information secure.
Guidelines have been given to teachers regarding grades and the expected deadline for posting. Those guidelines are as follows:
* Daily grades and quizzes - 3 days
* Major tests - 1 week
* Term papers and major projects - 2 weeks
Individual class assignments may be found by going to the school website at http://bmhs.us Go to ACADEMICS, HOMEWORK PAGES and select the teacher name. As always, if you have questions, please contact the teacher for additional information.
Getting Started in the Student Performance System
We respect you and your family’s privacy. With your unique The Student Performance System user ID and password you can view the academic records for your student only. Other users cannot access your family’s information.
How Do I Log In?
- Open one of the preferred Internet browsers compatible with the Student Performance System.
- Student Performance System works with Internet Explorer on the PC and with Firefox on the Macintosh.
- Other browsers are not supported and may not operate or display information correctly in th Student Performance System.
- Navigate to: http://220.127.116.11/NetClassroom7/ or http://18.104.22.168/netclassroom7/
- The Student Performance System login screen appears. Enter your User ID and Password.
- For security purposes, do not share this information with any one.
- When you put in your user name and password, be sure you do not add extra spaces before or between characters. Passwords are not case-sensitive so it does not matter if you use capital letters.
Customize Your Home Page
On your Home page, you can view important daily information such as your latest grades, class assignments, class announcements, and your schedule. In the left navigation bar, you have access to important tasks and school announcements appear.
To change your Home page settings, from the navigation bar, under My settings, click Customize home. On this page, you can customize the following:
- The marking column to use for your latest grade averages.
- You can show or hide your class announcements.
- You can show or hide your latest assignment grades. Then, you can decide for what timeframe you want to see, such as today’s grades, this week, last month, and more.
- You can show or hide your class schedule.
- You can show or hide assignments due and then select how many days to show. We recommend you show at least the next 7 days.
What Can I Do in the Student Performance System?
The navigation bar at the top of every page is how you access all your student information and tasks in The Student Performance System. In the following tables, review what you can do and where you can find important school information.
||For each of your classes, you can see class announcements, class documents, class assignments, and class marking column grades. You can also see your teacher’s contact information. To contact the teacher, on the Class details page, click the teacher’s name.
||View all your current class assignments.
||View all of your assignments on a calendar. You can select day view, week view, or month view. Also, you can filter your calendar by class or by category.
||Review your attendance information by day or by class.
|Graded student work
||For each marking column, you can see your assignment grades and category averages for each class.
||For each class, you can see your marking column grade average.
||When ready, you can review the most recent report card.
||View the classes that we offer. You can filter the course catalog by academic year, session, term, department, and grade level.
||View your class schedule.
||Review conduct infractions including the consequence information.
||Change your Home page settings.
||Learn the answers to frequently asked questions about The Student Performance System.
When Can I Use the Student Performance System?
You can log into The Student Performance System between 24 hours a day 7 days a week.