FIRST SEMESTER EXAM SCHEDULE
Tuesday, January 19
9:00-10:30 Period 2
11:30-1:00 Period 5
Wednesday, January 20
9:00-10:30 Period 1
11:30-1:00 Period 7
Thursday, January 21
9:00-10:30 Period 3
11:30-1:00 Period 8
Friday, January 22
9:00-10:30 Period 4
11:30-1:00 Period 6
(Make-Up Exams 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day)
Students with extended time, please see Mrs. Stoller
- Students are to be in standard dress and remain in the classroom (testing site) for the entire exam period.
- Students are required to be in the building only for periods in which they have exams; students who are in the building but not taking an exam during a particular period must be in one of two places only; the library or cafeteria. These are open for quiet study only.
- Students who have a conflict must resolve that conflict in advance with the appropriate teachers.
- Students who miss an exam due to illness must make up the exam at 2:00 on the following day (the student is to contact the teacher prior to that time to make arrangements).
- Students who are late for an exam period will take the make-up exam at 2:00 on the same day.
- Students who have special accommodations for testing must see Mrs. Stoller for instructions.
- Please note that lunch will not be served during exam week.