All students will need the following supplies:
- A nylon-string guitar. Recommended models include a Cordova C5, (or higher in number) or the Yamaha CG 122 (or higher). (approx. cost--$200--$300)
- A hard shell (and if possible, lockable) case for the guitar ($100)
- A guitar support for seating position. Either a footstool (good, $15) or an ErgoPlay (best, $50)
- An electronic guitar tuner—D’Addario NS Micro Clip-On Tuner ($13)
- The textbook should be purchased through Dr. Hirsh during the first week of school (cost: $32).
All other supplies may be purchased locally at:
- Jackson’s Music in Winston Salem (336)760-9635.
- Guitar Center in Greensboro (336) 852-8620
Jackson’s does offer a discount to all of my students. Tell them that your child will be a student of Dr. Hirsh and they will offer a discount